Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Light Box

Okay Bill,

In lieu of re-typing what is already in existence, and a very thorough tutorial, i will simply link to you the Light Box guide i used.

HERE.

Now, this tutorial has you using camera flashes. But I've found some re-purposed lamps due just fine. If you have a desk lamp, you know the ones with the bendable limbs so you can redirect the light? Those work great. For me i use two of those and i set one of the large florescent light fixtures on top of the box. But I would prefer just utilizing three desk lamps.

I found this image online . . . this would be another alternative . . . in lieu of the 3 lights and the tissue paper diffusing. Aluminum foil and a back drop create a bright environment that creates an equal flow of light:



PS:
I'm not sure if copy and pasting to other blogs goes against any "Blog" etiquette but i'm hoping it doesn't. Props to the original authors, their work has thus far been incredibly helpful in my own hobbying.

No comments:

Post a Comment