Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rangers


Let me just say that i'm very happy the way these turned out. I really don't like the mini's, maybe it's cause they are ugly as sin, and aren't wearing helmets, or maybe it's because they are OOP and i have new model envy. Probably a culmination of both. Regardless ... they were a chore to paint, but are rewarding to look at now. In retrospect i would have done a few things different, but overall i'm satisfied.







Sure enough my army is coming together ... slowly but surely. With the completion of my rangers all of my Troop Infantry are complete. Still have to finish my jetbikes to finish all of my Troop choices.

I didn't really play with lighting so they aren't great photos ... but they show completion and thus 6 pts for the week. While i didn't hit 10 pts I did begin working on a game table - sectional 4'x8'. It's in the process of drying right now. I'll be certain to post photos of it once it's complete.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic eyes on the ranger captain, what process do you use? They continue to give me trouble.

    Also, the sculpting of these minis and your color/painting style really brings to mind some of the european comic art styles that you see in Heavy Metal, etc. It's a nice, cohesive look!

    ReplyDelete