Friday, April 29, 2011

Fire Dragons


So as some of you may know, my Eldar army does not have much in the way of Elite choices. In fact, I have only one. And those are the lovely fire dragons. In time i would like to add Scorpions or Banshees, but for now it's just the Dragons. Here are a few quick shots of some of them (i have 6). They were the first miniatures i started painting just before we started this blog. All my citadel paints had dried up and i wasn't really sure i wanted to invest in a ton of paints. So i bought a $10 worth of $0.50 craft paints. These are the result. I Love how they turned out . . . but they are not amazing pieces. The paint could stand to be much thinner and the highlighting much more pronounced. However, i have no intentions of redoing them. I'm satisfied, and they have a great table appearance. Even if they didn't even net a 5 on Coolminiornot.



No comments:

Post a Comment