Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Treat + Wraithlord!


So below are a few neat shots. The first is one of 3 objective markers i'm working on. It is just an in progress shot. I plan on adding a slightly textured paint to it to make it appear like more of a stature and may also add more of a base. You should recognize the two bits: one from the Dire Avenger sprue and the cap of an old school citadel paint jar. Additionally below that you will see a poorly painted Eldar gravtank. I got that for $10 at a local hobby shop. A little bit of TLC and i should be able to make it a functional waveserpent.



Below are a few shots of my Wraithlord. He was completed long ago . . . but I added a new base, a weapon (which you may recognize for the walker as they are magnetized and interchangeable), and a fresh coat of matte finish. I'm satisfied with it, but not happy. My painting keeps improving with every miniature i paint, and thus i find myself less happy with each previously painted miniature.




No comments:

Post a Comment